Epson SureColor F2000 DTG Printer
If you are looking for the easiest Direct-to-Garment printer to set-up, operate, and maintain, then the all new Epson F2000 DTG printer is the ideal printer for you! The Epson F2000 is designed to be used at home, at work, and even at event-site locations.
The Epson F2000 uses the most advanced imaging technology available - pioneered by Epson. This specialized direct-to-garment printer uses the new and specialized Epson MicroPiezo® TFP® print head. This new DTG print head is combined with an all new direct-to-garment ink technology – Epson UltraChrome DG. The Epson SureColor F2000 DTG series will become the new benchmark in high-performance garment imaging.
And when you purchase an Epson SureColor F2000 DTG series printer from Lawson, you will get a lot more than just a printer-in-a-box with the Lawson Extra Value Package.
The Lawson Extra Value Package
- EPSON Start-Up Coach: you will be assigned a special start-up coach to walk you through all aspects of using your new EPSON F2000 - from taking it out of the box, to priming the ink lines, and making your first prints.
- Specialized Epson F2000 DTG Training Course
- Lawson's 24 Hour Hot Line: 24-7/365*
- Lifetime Training at Our Showroom - even for new employees
- Lifetime* Discounted Supply of the finest Pre-Treat Solution made: Image-Lock RFU by Multi-Tech
- Custom Platens: you'll receive a 25% discount on all custom platens
- DTG Business Coach: after you set-up and know how to operate your new EPSON F2000, you'll have questions about making money, marketing, and selling DTG garments. You'll be assigned an "EPSON DTG Business Coach" who will answer any questions you have, and who can provide lots of money-making ideas for you.
- Discounts on select Lawson Pre-Treat Sprayers
- Access to Specialized ESPON F2000 Owners Web Site - gain access to Tips & Tricks, FAQ's, Maintenance Help, Marketing ideas and more
- Lawson is your Complete One-Stop Shop for all your digital and screen printing needs. This means we can be responsible for all your imaging needs - with a single source of contact, your life is made easier. We also sell Roland, Graphtec, Epson, Geo Knight and other items you may also need.
- Financially Stable: Lawson has been in the screen printing business since 1949, is financially stable, which means we have the resources to assist you now, and in the future.
- Trade-In, Trade-Up Program*: This exclusive Lawson offering allows you to trade-in your EPSON F2000 towards one of our larger, higher-speed, more expensive Diamond-Jet/DTG printers, or a Lawson Trooper automatic.
* Epson F2000 Extra Value Package: Terms & Conditions for Lifetime Discounted Supply of Image-Lock RFU, Parts Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee
Images of the Epson SureColor F2000 DTG Printer
Ink slots for the Epson UltraChrome DG ink. This printer holds 6 cartriges in total.
View of the robust medium-size (14" x 16") direct-to-garment platen, which comes standard on the Epson DTG. Epson Platens are interchangeable and "pop-off" in seconds.
View of the easy-to-adjust Epson DTG platen. Adjustable height to accommodate different thickness of garments - like hoodies vs. t-shirts.